This is a different permit application than all other A-Permits. The application is called Street Furniture Permit and is only available to the authorized Contractor.
Street Furniture (bus shelters, automated public facilities, and kiosks ) Permits are issued to ONLY one pre-selected contractor (Outfront JC Decaux, LLC) after they have had their plans reviewed by:
- Bureau of Street Services
- Department of Transportation
- Bureau of Street Lighting
- Department of Water and Power
The following is the BOE vetting process that will take place once a completed application is received. Instructions on how to complete the on-line A-Permit application can be found in this manual under Construction "A" Permits, Technical Procedures, 01 - Permit Processing Procedures for Construction A-Permits.
- Outfront JC Decaux, LLC will provide the following to the staff responsible for issuing Street Furniture permits:
- One page site plan/schematic of the proposed site
- Approval to process the permit from the Bureau of Street Services comes via email. The Bureau of Street Services may send a scanned copy of the approval and site plan/schematics.
- Upload the plan/schematic into the Street Furniture permit application
- Create a folder (using the naming convention of Street Name_Furniture ID#) in the appropriate file location on the file server.
- Save the files to appropriate file location on the file server