Lateral support bond, soilboring/potholing/monitoring well/ street light relocation E-permit bonds can be released upon E-permit cancellation or E-permit close out.
Type of E-permit
Bond release requirements
|Monitoring Wells||After BCA final inspection of A-permit for abandon wells and E-permit for original well installations|
|Soil Boring/Potholing/street light relocation/ Private Conduits||After BCA final inspection|
|Lateral Support||2 years after BCA final inspection of E-permit|
- Owner to provide E-permit staff the written request for bond release.
- Verify E-permit and the associated A-permit (if any) are BCA final, and the period of bond withhold time is reached per above table.
- Verify no deficiencies in all work orders (if any work order opened)
- Prepare bond release request letter for E-permit manager to review and approve
- Email bond release request letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inform owner and permittee that the bond release letter was submitted to bond control group.
Work Order Close Out
E-permit Work Orders can be closed out upon final inspection of E-permit or E-permit Cancellation.
- E-permit staff to verify there are no deficiencies in all work orders and project is final inspection by BCA prior to work order closeout.
- Prepare work order closeout request form to Work Order Unit (See attached sample. Use separate forms for regular work order and expedited work order)
- Email forms to eng.WorkOrders@lacity.org and grey mail wet signed copy to Work Order Unit, Mail Stop#490